Spectrum Filaments Premium PLA ARCTIC WHITE
1000 g / 1,75 mm
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Using Spectrum PLA Filament you 3D model will obtain:
- – warping resistance
- – durability and stability of printout
- – high quality
Delivery to Europe
In stock products - available for same-day pickup ( for orders before 16:00 ) at our office location Zaķusalas krastmala 33, Rīga, Latvia or next day delivery via our courier partners!
On backorder products - receive it by 24 - 25th January
|Dimensions||5.2 × 5.2 × 6.7 cm|
Aesthetic, biodegradable and reliable 3D printing
Premium PLA is a filament based on polylactide which belongs to aliphatic polymers. It shows full biodegradability. Carefully selected colour concentrates provide items manufactured of Premium PLA with intense colours in a broad spectrum. Moreover, the choice of an appropriate dye base for the pellets for filament extrusion ensures a highly efficient printing with an extremely good adhesion of printed items to the build beds of FDM/FFF 3D printers.
An unquestionable advantage of Premium PLA is a very low processing shrinkage. Thus its is particularly useful for large-size 3D printers without a closed build chamber. Premium PLA yields excellent surface quality and detail, producing reliable results. Items printed with Spectrum PLA demonstrate extremely high aesthetic properties due to the layer cohesion even at large inclination angles of item surfaces.
- made of biodegradable raw materials
- good mechanical properties (high hardness and tensile resistance)
- user friendly
- high aesthetic surface quality
- good for creating high-resolution parts
- a relatively low melting point
- no shrinkage after cooling
- good for lost casting methods to create metal parts
- wide range of available colors
- household tools
- educational projects
- concept and demo prototyping of designed finished and semi-finished products
- industrial design
- interior design
- casts and molds
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.