Spectrum Filaments Glitter PLA VOLCANO GREY
500 g / 1,75 mm
Out of stock
- Using Spectrum PLA Filament you 3D model will obtain:
- – warping resistance
- – durability and stability of printout
- – high quality
This product is currently out of stock!
Unfortunately, we do not yet know when the product will be available again. Please press the button below so that we can notify you when the product gets in stock!
|Dimensions||5.2 × 5.2 × 6.7 cm|
Explore beautiful gloss effect
PLA Glitter is a highly aesthetical material blended with high-glitter particles. The particle content in the filament increases the hardness and compression resistance of printed items. These properties are improved at the cost of the higher brittleness of items. There is a possibility to control the gloss level by increasing/decreasing the wall thickness.
Due to the content of infusible particles, it is necessary to use printing nozzles with diameters of 0.4mm or more.
- not abrasive
- improved hardness and compression resistance as compared to PLA without admixtures
- user friendly
- high-gloss surfaces, which reduces the visibility of layers on the side face of the printed items
- no shrinkage after cooling
- the possibility to obtain a perfect side surface
- easy to print
- interior design articles
- advertising materials
- eductational projects
- any areas where it is essential to present specific geometric figures in an eye-catching manner
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.