This listing is a DIY KIT for self-assembly.
The enhanced and improved revision of the MK3.
The Original Prusa i3 MK3/S is the “Best 3D printer” according to All3DP.com and MAKE: Magazine, where MK3/S also received “Editor’s Choice” as the highest-rated 3D printer in 2019 Digital Fabrication Guide. The MK3S features a rebuilt extruder, numerous sensors, and various smart features. Plus, a new magnetic MK52 heatbed with replaceable PEI spring steel print sheet. Dozens of various tweaks and upgrades improve the reliability and ease of use.
||5.2 × 5.2 × 6.7 cm
Black & Orange, Black printed parts
|Spring steel sheet
Spring steel sheet with smooth double-sided PEI sheet, Double-sided textured powder-coated spring steel sheet, BOTH STEEL SHEETS: Smooth PEI & Textured powder-coated (+40 EUR)
FULL FEATURES LIST (SEPTEMBER 2019 EDITION)
- Removable magnetic spring steel sheet with PEI surface (*)
- Brand new EINSY RAMBo motherboard
- Silent Trinamic drivers with 256 microstepping
- Maximum travel speed up to 200 mm/s
- Sensorless homing for X and Y axes
- Detection and recovery of shifted layers
- Improved frame rigidity with aluminum extrusions
- Power loss detection and recovery
- Better cooling from both sides of the object
- Optional WIFI with Octoprint interface
- Bondtech extruder drive – filament is driven from both sides
- IR filament sensor
- Automatic loading of filament when filament is inserted
- Both extruder cooling fan and print cooling fan detect RPM. When extruder fan is blocked, the printer will stop to prevent damage of extruder. The same applies for the print cooling fan.
- Extra silent Noctua fan
- New P.I.N.D.A. 2 probe with included thermistor – faster temperature calibration
* Consumable parts, such as PEI sheets (smooth, textured, etc.) are not covered by warranty as the coatings are designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage is also not covered by the warranty. Only defective sheets on arrival are covered by warranty.
- Great build volume – 11,025 cm3 (25 x 21 x 21 cm or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8,3 in) (X×Y×Z)
- Integrated LCD and SD card controller (8GB included)
- 0.4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1.75 mm filament
- Layer height from 0.05 mm
- Automatic mesh bed levelling
- Heatbed with cold corners compensation – for warpless 3D printing from any material
- Automatic skew axes compensation
- Hassle free PEI print surface – no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
- Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates…
- Easy multicolor printing based on layer height
- 1 kg (2 lbs) silver PLA filament included
- Kit box dimensions: 11 kg, 42×43×24 cm; 16.5×16.9×9.5 in (D×H×W)
- Assembled printer box dimensions: 11 kg, 52×48×54 cm; 20.5×18.9×21 in (D×H×W)
- Printer dimensions (without spool): 7 kg, 55×40×50 cm; 21.6×15.7×19.6 in (D×H×W)
- Power consumption: PLA settings: 80W / ABS settings: 120W