Fiberlogy PP Grey
750 g / 1,75 mm
Available on backorder
- non-toxic and odorless
- high resistance to chemicals
- resistance to mechanical damage
- very good adhesion between the print layers
- suitable for contact with food
Delivery to Europe
In stock products - available for same-day pickup ( for orders before 16:00 ) at our office location Zaķusalas krastmala 33, Rīga, Latvia or next day delivery via our courier partners!
On backorder products - receive it by 24 - 25th January
Polypropylene (PP) is one of the most commonly used polymers in the industry. Its high flexibility, incredible durability, low weight, and resistance to chemicals have meant that it has found countless applications from medicine, through the automotive industry to the packaging industry. Fiberlogy PP filament has tapped the potential of this incredible material and made it possible to use in 3D printing.
The impressive tensile strength makes polypropylene perfect for producing elements that require durability while maintaining flexibility such as lockable containers, handles, etc. It is successfully used in both advanced engineering projects and at home.
Polypropylene is recyclable, which is why printouts and printer scrap can be segregated with other garbage and recycled, which perfectly reflects the spirit of the idea of “zero-waste”.
APPLICATION IN 3D PRINTING:
- DAILY USE ITEMS: boxes with closure, hangers, handles, fasteners, watch straps
- MOTORIZATION: bumpers, bumpers, covers
- TOYS: figurines, cars, and their parts, drones
- KITCHEN ARTICLES: food containers, dishes
- MEDICINE: test tubes, laboratory vessels