Fiberlogy ABS Yellow
850 g / 1,75 mm
Available on backorder
- high hardness
- high impact resistance
- resistance to high temperatures and abrasion
- can be processed mechanically and chemically
Delivery to Europe
In stock products - available for same-day pickup ( for orders before 16:00 ) at our office location Zaķusalas krastmala 33, Rīga, Latvia or next day delivery via our courier partners!
On backorder products - receive it by 30 - 31st January
ABS is a real expert in durability. Prints made using this filament are characterized by their hardness and high impact resistance. They are also resistant to high temperatures and abrasion. These properties extend the possibilities of ABS application.
The advantages of ABS will certainly be appreciated by designers and engineers. The prints can be used to create concept models for new products or even their final versions. ABS can also be used in production, especially in prototyping more rigid elements.
APPLICATION IN 3D PRINTING:
- PROTOTYPES: linking elements, elements which require high-temperature resistance
- TOOLS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: gears, racks, elements that require high durability
- GADGETS OR THEIR PARTS: phone cases, stands, keychains
- TOYS: bricks, robots or their parts, car elements
- HOUSE EQUIPMENT: hangers, flower pots, vases