Fiberlogy ABS Plus Yellow
850 g / 1,75 mm
Available on backorder
- high hardness
- high impact resistance
- resistance to high temperatures and abrasion
- can be processed mechanically and chemically
Delivery to Europe
In stock products - available for same-day pickup ( for orders before 16:00 ) at our office location Zaķusalas krastmala 33, Rīga, Latvia or next day delivery via our courier partners!
On backorder products - receive it by 30 - 31st January
A multifunctional material for desktop 3D printing, recommended especially for prototyping models thanks to its special properties such as increased hardness and reduced process shrinkage. What is more, printing will be easier and faster compared to standard ABS and does not require printing in a closed chamber. It can also be mechanically and chemically processed.
ABS PLUS will find application in the industry, where creating advanced prototypes and end-use parts require increased durability.
APPLICATION IN 3D PRINTING:
- END-USE PARTS: containers, holders
- PROTOTYPES: mechanical parts, architectural models
- ELECTRONICS: covers, cases
- DECORATIONS: lamps, vases